Friday, January 2, 2009

Who Am I?

My name is Randi. My husband and I have been living in blissful unity for almost 5 years. We live in a 3 story house in the Midwest, close to where the rest of our immediate family resides. I am the youngest of my family while my husband is the oldest of his. Together, our family is complete with two fur babies, Bastet and Little Man.

I met my husband 12 years ago through a friend when I was a sophomore in high school. We are indeed high school sweethearts and consider ourselves lucky to have grown together during those years.We've had fun these past few childless years but feel it's time to spread the joy and add the laughter and pitter pat of little feet to our too quiet residence.

This blog is an outlet for my dreams, my fears, and information I get on my journey to motherhood. Feel free to comment. I'm a person who likes to be prepared before jumping into a pool. I'm going to try and be as honest as I can about what I go through because I feel there is a lot of sugar coating.

No comments:

Post a Comment