Sunday, March 28, 2010

ABCs of Me

I got this fun idea from Liberal Granola Girl.

The ABCs of me.

A – Age: 29
B – Bed size: King
C – Chore you hate: Cleaning the pond
D – Dog/Pet’s name: Bastet and Little Man
E – Essential start to your day item(s): My phone (alarm, email, twitter, facebook)
F – Favorite color: purple
G – Gold or Silver: silver
H – Height: 5′ 4″
I – Instruments you play(ed): hehe, I'll keep the perverted jokes to myself. No instruments really. Dabble here and there on guitar.
J – Job title: Business Analyst
K – Kisses or hugs: Hugs
L – Living arrangements: Own
M – Mood: Relaxed
N – Nicknames: Randifity, Punkin, Angel, baby girl
O – Overnight hospital stays other than birth: none
P – Pet Peeves: Leg shaking, listening to others chew
Q – Quote from a movie: “So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch.”
R – Right or left handed: Right
S – Siblings: 3 older sisters and 1 older brother
T – Time you wake up: 6:00 am
U- Underwear: What I wear depends on my clothing
V – Vegetable you dislike: Onions
W – Ways you run late: Usually it's traffic
X – X-rays you've had: wrist, face, neck, ankle, chest, mouth, back
Y – Yummy food you make: chili, lasagna, cheese dip, cheesecake, homemade ice cream
Z – Zoo favorite: as in animal? Cheetah or dolphin

Your turn =)

No comments:

Post a Comment