Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sea Monkey Stats - 9 Weeks

How far along? 9 weeks

Symptoms? Sore boobs, fatigue, morning sickness, emotional, irritable

Maternity clothes? bought a few tank tops and bras on sale at Kohl's and 2 Be Bands at Target.

Nursery Purchases? No

Stretch marks? No

Sleep? Sleeping longer and wanting more naps

Best moment this week? Seeing Sea Monkey swimming

Movement? None that I can feel

Food cravings? None

What I miss? Energy

What I'm looking forward to? Announcing pregnancy to the world

Milestones? Telling my boss

Emotions? Mostly irritable in the evening when I'm not feeling so hot. I still have times where I want to cry, but not often, thankfully.

"Morning" sickness still tends to come and go although the general queasiness has passed. I find myself starting to get grumpy and starting to feel bad around 6 and progressively gets worse as the evening goes on. Best thing is just trying to take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment