Tuesday, September 27, 2011

If I...

I'm 'borrowing' a post from a few other bloggers. Fill in the blanks...

If I were to get pregnant again I would be...excited.

 If I could have any job in the world I'd be...SAHM

If I had a day to myself I would...sleep in and maybe watch a few movies that I want to watch.

If I could get married all over again I would...not change anything but maybe prevent some of the stresses that occurred that day. (Ahem, missing wedding flowers)

If I could live anywhere in the US I would stay... somewhere it is hilly and wooded. I'd love to live in the mountains of Tennessee but would hate to be away from family.

If BG were a boy he would have been named...a name that has family meaning, but not sharing it yet.

If I could have any talent in the world I would...like to be better at editing photos

If you met me in real life you would probably say I was...quiet

If I could go back to school and get a different degree I would...go for nursing

If money were not an object I'd...quit my job to spend more quality time raising my daughter

If I could meet one celebrity hmmm...Ricki Lake to thank her for her passion for natural birthing and her work to bring it into a more mainstream practice.

If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life it'd be...Target

If we get another pet I would want...either a mini husky (if money were no object and I were home more), or more likely another Egyptian Mau

If I could go on a trip, RIGHT NOW, I'd want to go to...Australia to see the Barrier Reef

If I had to chose between a house cleaner and a personal chef, I'd pick...a house cleaner.

If I had the option of plastic surgery I'd get...not plastic surgery, but I want to get lasik or some sort of vision correction done.

No comments:

Post a Comment