Monday, August 17, 2009

Mother's Rings

Mother's rings are also referred to as family birthstone rings. They contain gemstones or names representing each child, and sometimes also the parents. I remember my mom's ring growing up, it was quite a mixture of colors. Purple, purple, light blue, purple purple, lime, and pale blue, in that order. She wore it every day and I thought it was the ugliest thing (sorry mom) but I appreciated what it represents, a commitment to the family.




I happened to run by a picture of these rings. I think these stackable eternity rings are very stylish and easy to add to a collection, say if you're family grows. It's the modern mother's ring. I'd love to wear something like this on a daily basis.

1 comment:

  1. you can find these rings on zales.com and they are only $39 a piece. :) I know because they are on my Amazon wish list currently.

    ReplyDelete