Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Delayed Again

I don't know what the deal is with my cycle. Last year it was 30 days on the dot and then somewhere in December things changed and now I never really know when AF will arrive. I mean, I knew usually 1 week ahead of time because of a notable PMS symptom but I couldn't tell you before that.

At least not until I started FAM. Now that I take my temperature every day and I have found out that my luteal phase is 15 days. Still, it can be hard to pinpoint what day I will O, but I do manage to narrow it down to a few days.

This month I thought I'd O on the 4th. I had a fight with my DH that day and was in a bad mood in general the whole day. It wasn't until 3 days later that my temperature dropped and I found out my O had been delayed a few days, yet again. I'm beginning to think this is a sign of a new cycle pattern for me. It seems that my cycle has lengthened to 34 days.

So I am relieved that it was delayed because our chances for conception are better. Now the countdown begins. I'll need to keep myself busy during the TWW or I might just go crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment