Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Signs

I've had a few signs that have me both a little excited and curious. Pelvic fullness, lower abdominal soreness, cramping, and a triphasic shift in my chart. These are new signs in addition to the headaches (that come and go, but seem to come more often this month), sore boobs, slight and unpredictable nausea/queasiness that somehow have cropped up now every month now that I am officially TTC. Seriously, my PMS used to be easy peasy, just some irritability exactly 1 week before AF showed and some bad cramping the day of. So, what's the deal with that? Maybe I am TOO in tune with my body.

Anyway, back to the signs at hand. The one sign I am most excited about is a triphasic shift...and actual triphasic shift. I'm sure that I've spoken about it. I always seem to get a temp spike around implantation, but it's just 1 day and it back down or falling. This time around I actually possess 3 days of a sustained 3rd shift in temperatures in one month. The official definition is .3 change after 7 days post ovulation where the temperature is sustained for at least 3 days. I am gloating. Bask in the glory of my chart (under the links). A triphasic chart, while not a sound early predictor of pregnancy, fertilityfriend.com determined that only 12% of charts were considered triphasic and 80% of those deamed such were later found to be in possession of the much coveted BFP.

You know what they say though, the bigger they are, the harder they fall...Will my dreams be crushed? Stay tuned to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment