Monday, May 31, 2010

Bad Blogger

I've been a bad blogger, I know. There's not much going on atm. It's the morning of Memorial day and I'm still in bed :) I love having long weekends! Happy Memorial Day everyone. Take a few minutes to remember all of those in the service who ensure that you can sleep in, peacefully.

I have a doctor's appointment Thursday with the RE. I'm not really sure what to expect. I wonder if they will want to do more blood work.

I do have some changes for this blog that I am planning out this summer, probably get started on those when I get back from my craft retreat. These changes may or may not include a blog redesign, I haven't decided yet so stay tuned!

BTW, I'm so excited for this summer! Lots planned including camping and some outdoor concerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment