Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sea Monkey Stats - 4 Weeks

How far along? 4 weeks

Symptoms? Queasiness, sleeplessness, cramps, sore bbs

Maternity clothes? Just a few that I've picked up on clearance over the year. Trying to enjoy my cute non-preggo clothes while I can.

Nursery Purchases?No.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep? Insomnia. Every day I seem to wake up at 3am and it's a coin toss if I can go back to sleep or not. The day after I got my BFP, I went grocery shopping at 5am because I couldn't get back to sleep and I was restless. Other than the insomnia induced sleepiness, energy seems to be fine.

Best moment this week? Seeing that surprise BFP!! Next would be seeing DH's reaction.

Movement? None.

Food cravings? None, but my appetite has really been decreased. Lately I seem to be eating a lot of dairy. I had mac and cheese 3 days in a row! Only thing that sounded good, but I wasn't really craving it either

What I miss? Being able to eat

What I'm looking forward to? My second beta results

Milestones? Removing predicted O and AF dates from my calendar

Emotions? Emotions haven't been too bad. It still feels a bit unreal to both of us and I still feel like I am just waiting for AF to show. I'm starting to get scared that I will miscarry for no other reason than that is the worst that could happen. I think once get another beta and when I am officially AF free, then I hope I'll feel more comfortable.

As the weekend is going on, I'm losing some of the symptoms, mostly my queasiness has been lessened but I'm not sure if that is because I'm more diligent about taking my morning B vitamin (for energy but has B6 which is good for nausea)

DH's Feelings? He is excited but not really sunk in yet. He's anxious to start telling people but agrees to wait until I am ready. I agreed when he said we should hold off on blogging about this until we've told family. So, while I am writing this at 4 weeks, you'll probably be reading this after we reach 8 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment