Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sea Monkey Stats - 5 Weeks

How far along? 5 weeks

Symptoms? Cramps, sore bbs, frequent peeing, little queasiness, fatigue

Maternity clothes? None yet, but I'm tempted to look at some clearance racks. Trying to decide if I'll need a maternity swim suit. I won't hit 20 weeks until September and outdoor pools will be closed in August, so I'm thinking no unless we take a trip somewhere.

Nursery Purchases?Cute piggy bank from Target

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep? Strange. I have to wake up more often to go to the bathroom, and I'm feeling pretty sick during that time but not having a hard time getting back to bed. I've started to feel sleepy in the afternoons and take naps if I am home.

Best moment this week? Hearing beta numbers went up to 283 from 48

Movement? No.

Food cravings? No.

What I miss? Being able to eat steak that's no well done

What I'm looking forward to? First Dr appointment on June 3rd

Milestones? AF being officially late!

Emotions? I panicked on Monday when the doctor's office didn't call before they closed, then I couldn't get a hold of my husband which made me even more upset. I was convinced that my numbers were low and that it was just a chemical pregnancy. I had checked CP and it was not closed and was getting some sticky CM and some AF like cramps. But they called right before I went out to dinner with some coworkers and make me feel much better. AF never did show!

Symptoms are still on and off again, but I hear it's normal so I am trying to keep my head clear and not obsess over CM or CP or anything like that. Towards the end of the week the cramps have disappeared but the fatigue has started to pick up.

DH's Feelings?I can tell he's looking forward to having a baby. He's been having baby dreams. :) He's also a little anxious and wishes me to incubate faster, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment