Friday, August 6, 2010

5QF

5 Question Friday from My Little Life
1. Did Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
Fairly neat sleeper. I don't wake up tangled up in sheets or blankets and more often than not my pillows can still be found where they started, at the top of the bed. Sadly, I can't say the same for my husband.

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
Energetic. I tend to be very laid back and easy going, which probably makes people think I'm pretty boring.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
That adult life isn't as fun as you think it is when you're a kid.

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
I found some embroidery programs for my sewng machine on sale at a garage sale. They usually start at $80 but found them for pretty cheap. My mom was thrilled.

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
Steak and a potato from Texas Roadhouse, lol. It's been a while since I've had steak and since my breakfast was sweet, I'm kind of craving salty foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment