Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sea Monkey Stat Week 34

How far along? 34 weeks

Weight? Not sure

Symptoms? Constipation, dry/itchy skin (belly), leaky nipples, nausea in certain positions, carpal tunnel

Maternity clothes? Yes, recently added a few pieces. I'm finding that most pants are too restricting. I'm loving dresses and tunics with leggings

Nursery Purchases? Nothing

Stretch marks? 1 stretch mark that gradually grows, one above my belly button

Sleep? Sleep is strange. I'm sleeping a lot deeper and notice that I'm not moving around as much at night. I'm not getting up to go to the bathroom as often, but because I'm not moving as much I feel a lot more sore and stiff in the morning. I also don't seem to be sleeping as long. Naps are great though, but I try not to take them, especially during the week because they mess up my schedule.

Best moment this week? Christmas with family and going to Church with my friend

Movement?So times I'm not feeling as much kicking, but I also think that most of the time the baby is lying anterior so they are kicking my placenta, but I still feel the baby stretches!

Food cravings? Nothing really.

What I miss? Mobility

What I'm looking forward to? Meeting Sea Monkey

Emotions? I'm scared but anxious at the same time. Some times I feel ready, sometimes I don't feel ready to be a mom.

Welcome to 35 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment