Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sea Monkey Stats 32 Weeks

How far along? 32 weeks

Weight? 140

Symptoms? Constipation, dry/itchy skin (belly), leaky nipples, nausea in certain positions

Maternity clothes? Yes

Nursery Purchases? Nothing

Stretch marks? Just a tiny one around my piercing scar

Sleep? Sleep is more uncomfortable but manageable. I fall asleep much easier but I'm having a harder time getting up in the morning. I also wear out easier.

Best moment this week? Seeing family for holiday fun.

Movement?Sometimes, the movements are a bit much. Some days I don't seem to get much peace but then days that I want movement (for others to see or feel), I get a quiet sleepy baby!

Food cravings? Peak Leaf Sweet Tea

What I miss? Energy

What I'm looking forward to?MW appointment on Tuesday and last Bradley class on Saturday.

Emotions?I have had an emotionally rough week. I seem to have them every so often. I was feeling very lost, searching for my identity. It saddened me to feel so lost, but I eventually got over it :) I was just feeling in a funk.

This weekend was pretty busy. It started off with a club Christmas party, Bradley class, family Christmas, Mass, lunch with a friend and her husband, and then visit his great grandmother who was in the hospital. Stress made us miss the Bradley class. We had a really rough morning and ended up being really late for class. DH suggested we just skip it because it was really upsetting me. So instead we headed to my parents to get ready for the party later that afternoon. I was so beat Sunday that we slept through mass and barely had time to make it for lunch with our friends. By the time that was over the weather was getting pretty bad and we ended up staying in for the rest of the evening.


Welcome to 33 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment