Monday, January 24, 2011

Sea Monkey Stats 38 Weeks

How far along? 38 weeks, almost time!

Weight? 146

Symptoms? Pelvic pain, itchy skin, constipation, hemmies

Maternity clothes? Getting limited on what I can wear. Clothes are either too uncomfortable or no longer fit right.

Stretch marks? Yes, and I'm not liking them

Sleep? Sleep this week has been a little rough, but nothing a half a unisom couldn't take care of.

Best moment this week? Hearing sea monkey again. Up to weekly visits to the midwife now.

Movement? Strong movements lately, makes me think the baby's telling me they aren't ready to come out and play yet. I don't feel them so much at night, and thankfully they don't keep me up, or wake me up. But during the day, man my tummy really gets to rocking. Midwife saw it and was quite surprised. Now she understands why I was feeling so tired this week.

Food cravings? Occasional sweets, and Coca-Cola

What I miss? Sleeping on my back

What I'm looking forward to? Prenatal massage!

Emotions? I find myself getting frustrated a lot more, mostly from my lack of mobility. I get into a crowd and I start feeling overwhelmed a lot quicker than before.

What's Left To Do? Get car seat inspected at the fire department, interview and pick a pediatrician, work on birth announcements

Welcome to 39 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment