Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sea Monkey Stats Week 37

How far along? 37 weeks, full term now!

Weight? 142.5

Symptoms? Pelvic pain, itchy skin, constipation

Maternity clothes? Loving dresses and leggings still. No new purchases

Stretch marks? Yup, belly button and a few on the underside of my belly.

Sleep? Sleep is fine. Some days I seem to need more sleep than others.

Best moment this week? Getting to hear sea monkey again. Heart rate was at 144 at this week's appointment

Movement? Baby keeps switching sides. One day they will be on the right side, the next it could be on the left. I don't think either side really matters as long as head stays down.

Food cravings? Sweets, anything chocolate. Trying really hard to fight these cravings but usually I can't.

What I miss? Eating/drinking whatever I want, lol. I've been craving Starbucks the past week.

What I'm looking forward to? Meeting Sea Monkey

Emotions? I'm still having mixed emotions going on. Many people have commented about how few complaints I've had for as far along as I am. I get a lot of, "I bet you're ready to get that thing out of you" type comments. Honestly, I feel like pregnancy has been pretty darn kind to me. Some days are harder than others, but in general, I am ready when ever baby decides they are ready. I know that no amount of wishing or praying is going to make this baby arrive any sooner...and they seem pretty snug in there right now.

Sure, it hurts to get up sometimes and the heartburn can be unbareable, but it's nothing compared to the miracle of the reason for the few moments of discomfort. Maybe give me a few more weeks and see if my tune changes ;)

What's Left To Do? Installing the carseat and getting it inspected at the fire department, interview and pick a pediatrician, and finalize birth plan with midwife practice. There's also the minor task of finishing the nursery. SOOOO many people ask if this is done. Nope, and I'm not stressing. It gets done when it gets done, but it's not getting used for a little while so what's the big deal?

Welcome to 38 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment