Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sea Monkey Stats Week 36

How far along? 36 weeks

Weight? 143

Symptoms? Swelling, pelvic pain, itchy skin

Maternity clothes? Loving dresses and leggings

Nursery Purchases? None

Stretch marks? Yup

Sleep? Sleep is good. I'm still getting up about twice a night but I'm not tossing and turning as much, mostly because it's too tiring, lol.

Best moment this week? Feeling back to normal after having the flu

Movement? Movement is really strong and sometimes painful depending on where sea monkey is stretching.

Food cravings? Sweets

What I miss? Being able to roll around more easily in bed.

What I'm looking forward to? Meeting Sea Monkey

Emotions? I'm scared but anxious at the same time. Some times I feel ready, sometimes I don't feel ready to be a mom.

Welcome to 37 Weeks

1 comment:

  1. It's funny but you never seem to be scared or anxious at all about the birth, only what comes after. You'll do fine, we'll do fine!

    ReplyDelete