Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sea Monkey Stats 39 Weeks

How far along? 39 weeks, almost time!

Weight? 146

Symptoms? Pelvic pain, gassy, loose stools, hemmies

Maternity clothes? Whatever is comfortable at this point

Stretch marks? Yes, and I'm not liking them

Sleep? Sleep this week has been a little rough, but nothing a half a unisom couldn't take care of.

Best moment this week? Finally getting some progress towards labor

Movement? Still strong movements, but not as much. Starting to have much more frequent Braxton Hicks contraction, and sometimes can time them regularly

Food cravings? none

What I miss? Sleeping on my back

What I'm looking forward to? Last day of work on Thursday

Emotions? I've started feeling like labor is imminent. I had planned to work up until I went into labor, but now realizing that I should try take some time off before the birth if I can, just to take care of myself. I've started having some contractions and I have a feeling that I will go into labor earlier than I thought. I was hoping for Feb. 6th, which is my father's birthday.

What's Left To Do? Get car seat inspected at the fire department, interview and work on birth announcements

Welcome to 40 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment