Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Goals

Recap of general 2011 goals:

  1. debt-free
  2. focus on photography
  3. BF for 6 months at least
  4. be near my pre-pregnancy shape by the end of the year

February Goals:
Debt Free
I am in a style rut! I'm tired of winter, the cold and the grey dreary skies. Its all just too BLAH! Unfortunately, I feel like maternity wardrobes reflect that. I NEED COLOR!! It really doesn't help that most affordable maternity clothes are black or grey. I have caught myself too often searching online for clothes to wear this spring. My goal for this month is to cut it out! I'm not going to know what I am capable of wearing in a few months so why concentrate on it now and make myself miserable with what I am forced to wear now? So, no unnecessary clothing purchases for me during the month of February. The exception being anything necessary, such as nursing bras.

Photography
I will be doing a weekly photo update of baby once they arrive. No doubt that it will happen in time for me to have a few weeks worth of photos by the goal recap. I'd also like to attempt an artsy infant photo shoot or two. My new muse! I've also started thinking of designing my own baby announcement/photo card. My goal is to have it finalized and ready to send to the printer by the end of the month.

Breastfeeding
Buy a few nursing bras. Hopefully by the time this us posted, I'll already have taken care of this! If not, then I have to get this accomplished ASAP. Also, I will finish The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding book and attend my first local Le Leche League meeting.

Pre-pregnancy Shape/Nutrition
I will continue to watch my nutrition and focus on recovering from birth, physically, emotionally, and mentally. Nothing too drastic to mention here. I will focus on not concentrating on my body image these last few days as this is only temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment