Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Working Mommy Bloggers

If you are a mommy that works full time outside the home, and blogs, kudos to you. I don't know how you do it. You must either not get ANY sleep, or you're bionic.

I am lucky enough to have a flexible schedule at work which allows me to be home 3 days a week. However those 4 other days I am usually away from my Baby Girl for 11.5 to 12 hours. The last thing I want to do when I come home is get online. I want to cuddle and play with my sweetie pie. I get an hour or so of play time before we get her ready for bed. And then I miss her all over again.

I had a little freak out this evening with blogger. I thought I had lost several months worth of draft posts. It got me thinking....how can I find or make the time to get them cleaned up and sent out? I need to get them published or else I might lose them, for real.  I beg of you, mommy bloggers, how do you do it all? Please share your secrets.

So kudos to you, bionic, zombie full time working mama bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment