Monday, September 21, 2009

Playing The Waiting Game

I'm near towards the end of my TWW. AF is due to arrive sometime tomorrow and I'm experiencing inner turmoil about it. If she's going to arrive, I wish that she'd do it sooner so I can get it over with. However I am still hopeful that she'll decide to skip her visits for a while.

I'm getting worn out, tired of trying and tired of analyzing every little sign or possible symptom. DH said before that he'd like to have a baby before he's 30. If this month fails, so does that goal. He's mentioned before that it really is okay if it doesn't happen, but I'm beginning to feel the wear of the stress.

I know technically I still have more than 6 months before I should be concerned with thoughts around infertility, but it still crops up in my head. Is it me? Am I broken? How far am I/are we willing to go?

I have considered taking a break from it for a few months. I don't know that I would want to time things so that I am fully pregnant during the hottest part of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment