Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sea Monkey Stats Week 18

How far along? 18 weeks

Weight? 121.8

Symptoms? Irritability, constipation

Maternity clothes? I broke down Saturday and went shopping for maternity pants and started wearing them yesterday.

Nursery Purchases? None this week

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep? Sleeping fine. Still using the Unisom, but not needing it for sleep, just keeps the sickies away.

Best moment this week? Seeing my stomach move from baby kicks. Also DH started feeling them Saturday night.

Movement? Ever day, although mostly in the evening and after I eat. Getting stronger every day. I can differentiate between baby rolling and baby kicking.

Food cravings? Nothing consistent. I have been eating a lot of spicy chicken sandwiches lately though.

What I miss? Stamina. I get tired quicker than I'm used to. It is still hard to tell when I am pushing myself too much

What I'm looking forward to? 20 week ultrasound next week.

Milestones? Daddy got to feel the baby!

Emotions? Irritability is back again. I think it is because I am trying to do too much since I notice it comes out a lot more when I am tired.

I'm feeling a little bummed about my belly. I'm actually feeling a bit proud of it since it's starting to pop out finally, but when people ask about it, the kind of laugh. My neighbor (I know she wasn't trying to be mean) said that my bump is about the same size as hers but she's not pregnant. One of my sisters works with a lady that is due the same day I am, and with her first, and is much more pregnant looking.

I know I shouldn't care what others think... and hopefully it means that I won't be super huge later on in the pregnancy. I can't help but have a little bump jealousy going on.

Welcome to 19 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment