Friday, October 22, 2010

100 Days

Today marks 100 days until Sea Monkey's due date! Its hard to believe that Sea Monkey will be in our arms in a 100 days (give or take). There is still a bit to do, classes to take, showers to attend, and a dozen or so appointments. I am not stressing, however. I am refusing to do so! Ha! Let's keep that in mind come January 1st, and see how I'm doing!

So, what's going on in the meantime? Saturday I have my second Bradley Method birth class as well as our family/maternity shoot later in the afternoon. In 3 weeks I have my first baby shower. Then it's Thanksgiving, holiday parties, Christmas, New Years...oh my...

Here's our little family last night before bed

As you can tell, Bastet has taken to laying ON me again. Don't mind how bad I look, lol.

Oh, and one last thing! I've started a baby pool.
Please offer up your opinion!

1 comment:

  1. My dog loves to lay on my belly too. :) yay for less than 100 days or so to go!

    ReplyDelete