Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sea Monkey Stats 22 Weeks

How far along? 22 weeks

Weight? 127.5

Symptoms? Constipation, nesting, reflux! Reflux is better now that I switched to Zantac twice a day.

Maternity clothes? Nothing new although I am still keeping my eye out for the dress

Nursery Purchases? None this week

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep? Fine, but I notice that I wear out much easier.

Best moment this week? Attention from my baby bump. I attended a birthday party over the weekend, which is really the first social setting I've been to since I "popped". A lot of people kept coming up to me and commenting on my "cute bump". I'm not really one for being center of attention, but maybe I could get used to it ;)

Movement? I feel movement every day and each day it seems stronger. I'll still get a quiet day here and there. Dh commented that I talk about it more. That's partially because I am feeling it more. I always thought he wanted to know, but I think he doesn't care so much. He thinks it is a way for me to bond with baby. Could be. I think it still feels funny sometimes.

Food cravings? Nothing really

What I miss? Soft serve icecream. I could really go for a pumpkin pie blizzard!

What I'm looking forward to? Meeting with the doula

Milestones? none

Emotions? Beginning of the week I wasn't doing so well because I was getting frustrated with having to rely on others more and not feeling like my priorities are important. Getting through the week, I started feeling better.

I found a few additional people I need to add to the baby shower list. Isn't it awkward when someone assumes they are invited when you weren't expecting to include them? I don't have anything against them, but I am not really close to them. I wouldn't mind them there, but I also wouldn't have assumed they would want to be included or feel obligated to go. They confirmed the date with me because one of my friends mentioned it (for the wrong day), and they wanted to make sure because they had a conflict for what turns out to be the other day. The more the merrier, honestly, but it was just kind of an awkward exchange.

Welcome to 23 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment