Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sea Monkey Stats: 23 Weeks

How far along? 23 weeks

Weight? 128

Symptoms? Constipation, crampy aching feet, swelling from heat

Maternity clothes? Yes

Nursery Purchases? None this week

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep? Yes, please! No naps required however

Best moment this week? Spending time with my dad

Movement? Some days are more active than others. Sometimes this worries me a bit. Then I always try to recall when the usual active periods are, and I can never pin point them. I'm so used to baby being active with periods of inactivity, that when I have days where I don't feel much it seems more noticeable.

Food cravings? Nothing really

What I miss? Nothing

What I'm looking forward to? Starting birthing classes

Milestones?

Emotions?Nothing really stands out. I've been pretty focused at work, so at least the attention span is getting better, as is the pregnancy fog.

Saturday and Sunday I spent with my dad on kind of a "father/daughter football weekend". Saturday we drove up to South Bend to catch a Notre Dame Football game, and then drove back home. Then Sunday we went to a Colts game.

It wasn't exactly ideal football weather. Considering it is now October, temps in the 80's were setting record breaking highs. So, 7 hours in the car, plus 6-8 hours walking and standing around in the heat, not so great for a pregnant woman. This is the first time I experienced any swelling in my hands. Once we got back to the car, and started to cool off, I was back to normal.

All I can say is, thank God I wasn't very pregnant in the heat of this summer!

Welcome to 24 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment