Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sea Monkey Stats: 25 Weeks

How far along? 25 weeks

Weight? 131.5

Symptoms? Constipation, dry skin (especially lips)

Maternity clothes? Yes

Nursery Purchases? None

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep? Sleeping fine, however sea monkey likes to wake me up in the morning, so recently I've had belly movements incorporated in my dreams.

Best moment this week? Maternity Pics

Movement? Lots of strong movements.

Food cravings? Nothing

What I miss? Nothing

What I'm looking forward to? Hearing the heart beat again. Also, getting a chance to talk to the midwife about our birth plan

Emotions? Emotionally I have been feeling pretty good. I'm enjoying the birth class and the progress the pregnancy has taken. I'm getting prepared for entering the 3rd trimester and trying to get some plans made for what we have left to do.

Welcome to 26 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment