Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sea Monkey Stats 26 Weeks

How far along? 26 weeks

Weight? 132

Symptoms? Constipation, dry/itchy skin (especially lips), leaky nipples (wasn't ready for that one yet!)

Maternity clothes? Yes

Nursery Purchases? nothing major

Stretch marks? Just a tiny one around my piercing scar

Sleep? Declining the Unisom now. Finding myself waking up early to pee and not being able to fall back asleep. Usually on those mornings I am out of bed by 5am

Best moment this week? Viewing maternity picture proofs

Movement? Lots of strong movements often. Occasional quiet days from baby, but not nearly as often. Movements are so notable through clothing.

Food cravings? Nothing

What I miss? Nothing

What I'm looking forward to? Hearing Sea Monkey's heartbeat again

Emotions? Had a bit of a rough week. Dh and I ended up having a good helpful discussion about some things that was bothering us both and I feel it really has brought us closer together.

I'm starting to feel a little more anxious about MIL coming to stay with us. She can be pushy about her views sometimes. What makes it worse is that I know it is coming from a good place and that she doesn't mean anything by it, but is also sensitive. So, it is hard not to feel like the villain when correcting her or declining her suggestions. It's going to be a challenge, that's for sure!

Welcome to 27 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment