Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sea Monkey Stats Week 27

How far along? 27 weeks

Weight? 133

Symptoms? Constipation, dry/itchy skin, leaky nipples

Maternity clothes? Yes

Nursery Purchases? nothing major

Stretch marks? Just a tiny one around my piercing scar

Sleep? Sleep is good, doing okay but starting to get hard to get comfy. I lay on my side and it pulls on my belly until I get adjusted just right.

Best moment this week? Leaving 2nd trimester

Movement? Yes, starting to get bladder kicks

Food cravings? Nothing

What I miss? Nothing

What I'm looking forward to? First baby shower!

Emotions? Feeling a bit anxious about Sea Monkey coming. I know it is totally normal, but sometimes I wonder what I have gotten myself into, and how could I possibly get through labor.

Welcome to 28 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment