Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sea Monkey Stats Week 28

How far along? 28 weeks

Weight? 134.5

Symptoms? Constipation, dry/itchy skin, leaky nipples, moody

Maternity clothes? Yes

Nursery Purchases? Nothing

Stretch marks? Just a tiny one around my piercing scar

Sleep? Sleeping fine, although I’m not getting to bed as early as I wish I could.

Best moment this week? 2 baby showers! 1 planned by my sisters on Sunday and 1 surprise one on Friday by my co-workers. Man, they got me good!


Movement? Yes, stronger each day

Food cravings? Starting to crave sweets

What I miss? Nothing

What I'm looking forward to? Hospital tour and childcare class

Emotions? I’m feeling so blessed. I have such generous family, friends and co-workers. I also am feeling anxious about my glucose test on the 15th. I really don't like fruity carbonated drinks, so I'm not sure how I'm going to get it down.


Welcome to 29 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment